EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Tharoor Associates insists that there be open access to training and that all trainers shall ensure, where feasible, equality of opportunity, regardless of a delegate/s gender, age, racial origin, religious persuasion, sexual orientation or disability.
In formulating and producing its training materials, Tharoor Associates seeks to ensure that for all its part every reasonable effort is made to avoid a format, language or an approach which bears offensive reference to the candidate’s gender, age, racial origin, religious persuasion, sexual orientation or disability:
- May be offensive to members of particular groups
- Is not capable of being readily understood by all delegate/s
- Does not have the same meaning for all delegate/s
- Implies stereotyped or biased attitudes
- Assumes experiences which not all delegate/s have
- Describes contexts which are not equally meaningful to all delegate/s
- Includes terms or concepts or forms of presentation which are unfamiliar to some groups of delegate/s
- Employs techniques that are easier for some groups of delegate/s to use
- Requires activities that cannot be performed by all delegate/s
In addition to this policy, Tharoor Associates will work in co-operation with any client/organisation to develop means of identifying and preventing unequal opportunity in relation to assessment materials and procedures.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- Designing bespoke course material based on research and scoping customer needs and expectations.
- Striving to continuously improve the quality of our service by conducting/analysing their feedback, and improving on the course content.
- Trainer assessment by a colleague during a workshop.
- Training and development for our associates.
- Training is committed to creating a culture that facilitates personal change and help people understand how their roles and processes affect others inside and outside the organisation based on NLP, the Unconscious Bias and the power of one’s narrative.
Though the Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all associates have a responsibility within their own areas of work, so helping to ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.